History & Milestone
<! ========= Cool Timeline Free 1.3.2 =========>
History & Milestone
2017In September 2017, we commenced the sales of Nirvana Memorial Park (Medan), Indonesia.
2016In Oct 2016, Penang Nirvana was privatised and delisted from the HKEx. Tan Sri Kong Hon Kong, the Founder of Nirvana through his company, Rightitan Pte Ltd, and CVC Capital Partners (“CVC”) are now the two largest shareholders in the Company. CVC is a leading private equity and investment advisory firm having a network of 24 offices throughout Europe, Asia and the U.S.. CVC currently manages over US$33 billion of assets around the world.
- In February 2015, Nirvana Asia entered into a cooperation agreement with Huizhou Longyan, tap into the China death care service market.
- In July 2015, Nirvana Asia’s first foray into Vietnam.
- In September 2015, expansion to the third largest city in Indonesia, Medan.
- On 17 December 2014, Nirvana Asia successfully listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
- In August 2013, we began operating Blissful-Nirvana Memorial Park (Bukit Mertajam) Penang, Malaysia, and Blissful-Nirvana Memorial Park (Sungai Petani) Kedah, Malaysia.
- In December 2013, we established our subsidiary, Nirvana Memorial Park (Thailand), to develop a cemetery in Thailand.
- In July 2012, we commenced the sale of niches and other related funeral service products at the Kek Lok Si Temple under the name of Nirvana Memorial Park (Penang), Malaysia.
- In December 2010, NV Multi Corporation was privatized by NV Multi Asia.
- In January 2009, we commenced our columbarium business in Singapore now known as the "Nirvana Columbarium".
- In September 2008, we commenced operations of Nirvana Memorial Park (Tiram) Johor, Malaysia.
- In September 2007, we commenced operations of Nirvana Memorial Park, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
- In the third quarter of 2005, we commenced operations of our Nirvana Memorial Center funeral home at Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- In September 2004, we commenced operations of our Nirvana Memorial Center funeral home at Sungai Besi, Malaysia and introduced our "White Ladies" funeral services packages at this funeral home in November 2004.
- In July 2003, we commenced operations of Nirvana Memorial Park (Sibu) Sarawak, Malaysia.
- In August 2003, we commenced our death care service products and services business and cemetery development in Karawang, Indonesia through our 51.00% equity interest in our Indonesian operating subsidiary, PT Alam Hijau Lestari.
- In September 2003, we commenced operations of Nirvana Memorial Park (Segamat) Johor, Malaysia.
- In April 2001, we commenced operations of Nirvana Memorial Park (Kulai) Johor, Malaysia.
- In January 2000, we expanded into the integrated funeral service provider market in Malaysia.
- On 23 August 2000, NV Multi Corporation was listed on Main Market of Bursa Malaysia (then the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange).
- In September 1999, we began providing funeral services in Malaysia.
- In November 1997, we commenced operations of Nirvana Memorial Park (Kota Kinabalu) Sabah, Malaysia.
- In June 1991, NV Multi Corporation acquired Nirvana Memorial Park Sdn Bhd.
- In October 1990, Tan Sri Kong and his business partner commenced the development of our first memorial park, Nirvana Memorial Park (Semenyih) in the Semenyih District, Selangor, Malaysia, through Nirvana Memorial Park Sdn Bhd.